or click on the follow link: http://clubjasonsparks.com
.

Travel Schedule

SAINT LOUIS from July 14th-18th ---
SPRINGFIELD,IL from July 18th-19th ---
QUAD CITIES from July 19th-20th ---
DUBUQUE,IA from July 20th-21st
MADISON from July 21st-24th ---
ATLANTA from July 25th-28th ---
MINNEAPOLIS from July 28th-Aug 2nd ---
DES MOINES from Aug 2nd-5th ---
OMAHA from Aug 5th-9th ---
KANSAS CITY from Aug 9th-12th ---
SPRINGFIELD,MO from Aug 12th-13th ---
TULSA from Aug 13th-15th ---
OKLAHOMA CITY from Aug 15th-18th ---
DALLAS from Aug 18th-22nd ---
AUSTIN from Aug 22nd-24th ---
SAN ANTONIO from Aug 24th-26th ---
HOUSTON from Aug 26th-29th ---
BATON ROUGE from Aug 29th-30th ---
NEW ORLEANS from Aug 30th-September 4th ---
MOBILE from Sept 4th-5th ---
MONTGOMERY from Sept 5th-6th.
.
.

Monday, September 14, 2009

CLEVELAND

Cleveland is a city of contrasts. Although it has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, there are some very good things about the city. Cleveland has some beautiful suburbs and some great shopping - especially on the east side of the city. When I am in Cleveland, I stay in Westlake. Westlake is on the west side of the city and close to the airport. From what I have been able to gather, most of the gay population lives on the west side of downtown. Westlake is right on Lake Erie, there are some beautiful areas close by including Rocky River.

When in Cleveland, I usually stay close to the intersection of I-90 and Columbia Road. Although this is about 10-15 min west of downtown, the area is quiet and there is a reasonably good gym nearby. I usually workout at the Bally's on Columbia Road. Although the gym itself is somewhat run-down, the equipment is new and you can get a good workout. There is some eye-candy at the gym (but not much)...especially around 4pm-7pm. The weekends are pretty dead; and the lunch time crowd is not the best to look at.

Although I have never been there, I have been told that Cleveland has 2 of the largest bathhouses in the country. Flex and Club Cleveland have the reputation of being huge. I can not independently verify that (since I have never been).....but that is what everyone tells me. I guess there is not much to do when it is freezing cold in Cleveland; so the bathhouse would be a great place to hang out.

One thing Cleveland does have is the Rock-and-Roll Hall of Fame. For those that like to find a touristy thing to do when visiting a city, this is a must see. Since I am not much on doing tourist things when I travel, I have never been. But you hear about it a lot when in Cleveland....so it must be good.